Neon lights are a great way to add some oomph to any wedding function! From love quotes, hashtags, and initials to quirky one-liners, designs, and even personalized messages, the ideas are endless.
We have put together some of our favorite neon wedding decor ideas below.
1. Quirky quotes light up a tropical setting.
Photo Courtesy: Tuhina Chopra Photoworks
2. Psychedelic lights and edgy decor lead the way to a groovy after-party!
Wedding Planner: Perfexion Events | Decor: Altair Decor | Photo Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
3. This hashtag quote on a foliage wall give off some serious Jumanji vibes!
Wedding Planner: Pink Palki | Photo Courtesy: Ramit Batra
4. This neon extravaganza invites you to the exotic magic of Havana Nights.
Wedding Planner: VV Weddings | Photo Courtesy: Reels and Frames
5. A neon backdrop to glam up a subtle floral stage.
Wedding Planner: Mokshiva Entertainment | Photo Courtesy: Wedding Dews
6. This glowing neon quote perfectly complements the hanging red blooms and fairy light chandeliers in the canopy.
Wedding Planner: Castles and Coasters | Photo Courtesy: Sam & Ekta
7. Some Bollywood magic to keep you grooving for your Sangeet.
Wedding Planner: The Doli Diary | Photo Courtesy: Framed
8. The perfect way to welcome your guests to your “Party Sharty”!
Wedding Planner: Riwaaz-e-Rishte | Photo Courtesy: WeddingNama
9. Nothing like a glowing hashtag for an enchanted jungle vibe.
Wedding Planner: Inaaz Communique | Decor: Steve Decor | Photo Courtesy: DotDusk Studios
10. Witty word plays are always such a hit!
Wedding Planner: BAQAA Glamour Weddings | Photo Courtesy: Shutterink
11. Create magic with some red hot neon signs.
Wedding Planner: Vivahhika | Photo Courtesy: Aaron Obed
12. A funky bar quote wall is as groovy as it gets.
Wedding Planner: Naach Gana Vyaah | Photo Courtesy: Ombre by Harsheen Jammu
13. The perfect cocktail night with a ‘punny’ line to delight your guests.
Wedding Planner: The Doli Diary | Photo Courtesy: House on the Clouds
14. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to The After Party!
Wedding Planner: Sampradaya Events | Photo Courtesy: Weddings by Knotty Days
15. From elegant soirees to groovy parties, neon adds the right kinda magic to any occasion!
Wedding Planner: The Event Casa | Decor: Vivaah Wedding Decor Stylist | Photo Courtesy: Ministry of Memories
16. The perfect highlight to this resplendent floral wall.
Wedding Planner: Krayonz Entertainment | Photo Courtesy: The Wedding Story
17. Glow it up with some quirky quotes.
Wedding Planner and Photo Courtesy: Entertainment Bay
18. A charming initial frame to light up an evening function, and later hang up in your home as a memory!
Wedding Planner: Moana Events | Photo Courtesy: Stewart + Connie Photography
19. Put some glamour into your rustic decor with this attractive bar sign!
Wedding Planner: So Eventful and Rion Designs | Photo Courtesy: Dpark Photography
20. A must-have addition to your photo booth.
Wedding Planner: Wild Heart Events | Photo Courtesy: I Heart My Groom
21. A stunning glowing contrast with an edgy backdrop!
Photo Courtesy: The Word is Love
22. Say it loud with marquee lights!
Photo Courtesy: Dreamz Wedding Planner
23. A red, sensuous glow for an intimate dinner party.
Photo Courtesy: Dreamz Wedding Planner
24. Custom designed to your culture.
Photo Courtesy: Yanni Design Studio
25. Bright lights and lush settings spell ‘enchanted garden’.
Photo Courtesy: Shaadi Dukaan
26. Add some pomp to your reception with bold bar initials!
Wedding Planner: Creating Beautiful | Photo Courtesy: Yervant Photography
27. A sweet and simple neon sign with the couple’s names for that minimalistic look.
Wedding Planner: Events by Bliss | Photo Courtesy: By Julieta
28. Match the party vibes with psychedelic colors.
Wedding Planner: Keeran the Wedding Planner | Photo Courtesy: Koro Films
29. This groovy dance floor under floating neon signs is sure to get you in the mood to dance.
Wedding Planner: Evolve weddings | Photo Courtesy: Twogether Studios
Click here for the latest trends in wedding decor.
Denial of responsibility! Toysmatrix is an automatic aggregator around the global media. All the content are available free on Internet. We have just arranged it in one platform for educational purpose only. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials on our website, please contact us by email – email@example.com. The content will be deleted within 24 hours.