PDF Converters are one of the most important tools that we use in our day-to-day lives. They allow us to convert files from one format to another, making it easy for us to share and work on them.
Well, when it comes to PDF converters, there are a lot of them available in the market. But which one should you go for? In this article, we will be taking a look at one of the most popular PDF converters out there- WorkinTool PDF Converter.
WorkinTool is a free online PDF converter that allows you to convert your files into PDFs. This software is extremely user-friendly and allows you to convert files very quickly for free. Let’s take a closer look at its features and how to use them!
WorkinTool PDF Converter – An Introduction
WorkinTool is a free online PDF converter that allows you to convert your files into PDFs. This software is extremely user-friendly and allows you to convert files very quickly for free.
It supports a wide range of file formats such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, and more. You can also convert scanned images into PDFs using this tool.
The best part about WorkinTool is that it is very easy to use. All you need to do is choose the file that you want to convert and select the output format. Once you have done that, you can save the converted file.
One of the things that we like the most about WorkinTool is its availability. This free PDF converter is available for both offline and online usage. You can download it on your Windows and use it on the go. You can also use it online without having to download any additional software.
Features of WorkinTool PDF Converter
So, what makes WorkinTool PDF Converter so special? Let’s take a look at some of its features:
- Converts a wide range of file formats: As we mentioned earlier, WorkinTool supports a wide range of file formats. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, images, and more. So, you can convert to or convert from between these file formats.
- Edit PDF: Not only can you convert files into PDFs, but you can also edit your PDFs using this tool. This includes adding or removing pages, adding images, watermarks, and more.
- Merge PDF: This is one of the most useful features of WorkinTool. It allows you to merge multiple PDFs into one file. This can come in handy if you want to combine different documents into a single PDF.
- Split PDF: This feature allows you to split a PDF into multiple smaller files. This can be useful if you want to separate different parts of a document.
- Add Watermarks: WorkinTool also allows you to add watermarks to your PDFs. This can be useful if you want to protect your documents from being copied or edited without your permission.
- Compress PDF: This feature allows you to reduce the size of your PDFs. This can be useful if you want to save space on your computer or email attachments.
- Remove Pages: This feature allows you to delete specific pages from your PDF. This can be useful if you want to remove unnecessary or blank pages.
- Protect PDF: This feature allows you to password protect your PDFs. This can be useful if you want to make sure that only authorized people can view or edit your documents.
- Unlock PDF: This feature allows you to remove password protection from a PDF. This can be useful if you want to allow someone else to view or edit your document.
How to Convert PDFs Using WorkinTool PDF Converter
Now you know about the features of WorkinTool, let’s take a look at how to use it. For example, here we’re demonstrating how you can convert a PDF into a Word file:
Step 1: Launch WorkinTool on your Windows PC and wait for it to open. It would open in just a second and you’ll get the interface shown in the image below.
Step 2: Now choose the first option – PDF to Word from the right-hand side panel. Now click on Select PDF File that would open your file manager to select the PDF file, or you can simply drag and drop your PDF right on the interface.
Step 3: Choose the location where you want your converted file to be saved as shown in the image below. Once done, hit the Convert button to begin the conversion process.
Note: It would take just a few seconds or minutes (depending on the file size) to get your PDF converted into your desired format (like in our case, Word).
Step 4: Once done, you will get a pop-up with a success message. Now click on Open File to see your converted PDF into Word.
That’s it! Your PDF has now been converted into a Word file. You can edit it just like any other Word document and even save it in different formats if you want.
WorkinTool PDF Converter is a great tool that offers a wide range of features. It’s available for both offline and online usage. You can use it to convert between different file formats, edit PDFs, merge PDFs, split PDFs, add watermarks, compress PDFs, remove pages, protect PDFs, and unlock PDFs. It’s a great tool for both personal and business use.
If you’re looking for a PDF converter, then WorkinTool is definitely worth checking out. Give it a try and let us know how you like it in the comments below. Thanks for reading! :)”